Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Media Accreditation for 2013 Campagnolo Gran Fondo New York
Friday, May 17, 2013 at 12:00 PM - Sunday, May 19, 2013 at 6:00 PM (EDT)
New York, NY
Campagnolo Gran Fondo New York brings Italian cycling culture to the world's greatest city on May 19, 2013. Join 7,000 cyclists on a challenging 110-mile Gran Fondo New York course from New York City to Bear Mountain and back in an experience fit for a pro and open to anyone who loves to ride.
For more information about Gran Fondo New York, please visit the event website at granfondony.com.
- categories: overall, age groups, cycling team, him&her
- fastest man and woman each win a high end Pinarello road bike
- closed roads on all timed climbs and across the George Washington Bridge. Police moderated traffic along the entire course.
- loaded goodie bag with the GFNY race jersey, GFNY Rider Guide magazine, official race poster, GFNY bottle of wine from T. Edward Wines, 750ml water bottle by Elite, and other products from our sponsors
- start-to-finish timing results for all participants
- post-race meal, awards ceremony and party
- world-wide press coverage from our international Media Partners and local tv and newspapers
- two-day NYC BIKE EXPO in midtown Manhattan
- European cut cycling jersey provided by GFNY to every rider is mandatory attire for the event
- awards and raffle prizes valued at more than $100,000
- maximum field size of 7000 riders
- international competitor field with cyclists from over 70 countries